Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing #24 -- Refresh

When I finished 23 Things on a Stick I had all good intentions to keep up my blog, but somehow never actually did. That doesn't mean I haven't been blogging, just not on this one. A few months ago I began a blog to keep in touch with family around the country. I am also experimenting with a blog to communicate with faculty in my liaison departments. Now, with More Things on a Stick I will get back to posting to this one.

I spent quite a bit of time working on my blog design the first go-round, and still like the results. I did tweak the blog's colors a little, but don't see a need for major changes. The same goes for my avatar. I tried some of the suggested sites and others I found on my own, but didn't like many of my avatar experiments better than my first one from Yahoo!. In the end, I did create a new one I liked.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Deborah:

At least you got through the first 23! Anika asked me about this but I don't know if she signed up. Anyone else doing it?

Sue

DeborahWK said...

Anika did sign up; she's Library Meets Hollywood in the Metronet list (http://libraryhollywood.blogspot.com/) but she hasn't posted on any of the Things yet.

I don't know if anybody else is participating. Are you going to revive your blog?